About KidIT REVO!
KidIT Revo! – is an international format of tech education, which is aimed to transform children from passive consumers of technology to active creators with the help of technology through their own product development (games) with the possibility to present them on the world tech conferences.
KidIT REVO! is conducted as the social initiative of the biggest IT-companies, presented on Cyprus (Exness, CardPay, Parimatch, Wisebits, The Soul Publishing, Servers.com, Wargaming, Connect Club) with classes and workshops hold in IT-companies themselves – so as to get the first dive into IT-industry from the youngest age and get motivation and necessary skills for successful future.
It is 8 month program (Oct. 2019 – May 2020), subdivided for 4 age groups (5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 10-12) with 1 class per week where kids learn visual programming languages ScratchJr, Scratch, Tynker to create their own games, have the elements of robotics course STEM with Dash and Learn with Minecraft and lay the basis of 4C-skills (communication, creativity, collaboration, critical thinking), necessary for successful future.
The programs, created by KidIT are based on the best world practices from MIT Media Lab (USA), Harvard University, Wondershop, Tynker, MinecraftEdu and being used by more than 2000 kids.
KidIT REVO! – Fruitful networking for parents and family-friendly educational leisure is in the focus.
Best games will be showcased at White Nights (Jan, 2020) and Cyprus IT-Forum (May, 2020)
What is unique?
KidIT REVO Schedule:
KidIT in numbers:
- 2300 + families, participating in the program
- Social initiative in Cyprus, 13 cities in Ukraine
- 30+ different programs
- Initiated the creation of the Kids League category within the global International conferences (Casual Connect, Cyprus IT-Forum) with kids showcase and winners awarding (Cyprus, Los Angeles, Kyiv etc)
- 100+ Ninjas
- Top significant startups in 2018 (by NaChasi.com version)
- Top popular franchises in the Ukrainian market in 2018 (by Franchising Full Cycle version)
- TOP-25 educational projects (IT-mama version)
- Launched and presented the first programming book for the smallest “Hello Ruby.” Adventures in the Country of Programming”
- Participated in more than 25 conferences (TEDx, Kids Startups, etc.) as speakers and partners